AnyShare for PC: Do you want to share unlimited files from one device to another? Are you looking for the best file transfer app for PC? If your answer is yes then you are in the perfect blog.
AnyShare is an amazing file transfer application that helps to transfer unlimited files without any internet connection and USB cable. With the help of this application, you can share any format of file including photos, videos, documents, contacts, and PDFs.
Of course, you can find thousands of file transfer apps in the Google Play Store and the internet market for free of cost. But AnyShare provides lots of unique features. That’s why we recommended this file-sharing application.
Read Also: SHAREit for PC
Nowadays, sharing unlimited files will be very easy due to lots of file transfer apps. AnyShare is also one of the best file-sharing applications available on Android devices. People like to transfer files from PC to smartphone using this app. So they need to install this app on their PC. That’s why we are here to provide this tutorial that helps to install AnyShare app on a PC.
What is AnyShare?
AnyShare is a file-sharing tool that helps to transfer unlimited files without the help of an internet connection. You can easily get this application from the Google Play store in the fight-sharing category. Once you install this application on your smartphone or PC then you can easily transfer any format of files from your PC to your smartphone advice versa.
It has more than 100 million downloads in Google Play Store. Of course, it is a new file-sharing app but it get more popular. Compared to other file-sharing apps AnyShare made a huge response from users. So install this app on your device and feel free to transfer your files.
Read Also: ShareGO for PC
Features of AnyShare app:
- First AnyShare is a completely free application.
- It is available on both Android and iOS devices.
- You can transfer unlimited files from one device to another.
- Using this app you can also transfer MP3 songs.
- Without the help of an internet connection, you can transfer any format of files.
- It is a cross-platform application so you can easily transfer files from PC to smartphone on vice versa.
- You can also view your file-sharing history.
- You can transfer photos, videos, documents, PDFs, and more.
How to download AnyShare for PC?
As we mentioned earlier AnyShare is available on the Google play store for free of cost. If you want to run this app on your system then you must install Android Emulator.
With the help of Android Emulator, you can easily Run any Android apps and games on your PC. In this article, I am using BlueStacks Android Emulator for installing AnyShare on a PC.
- Download the BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Now you need to double-click and click the BlueStacks exe file to start the installation process.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once you complete the installation just open the BlueStacks and find the Google Play Store.
- Just enter your Google credentials which helps to complete the login process of the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and type AnyShare in the search box.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- That’s it. AnyShare is installed on your PC.
We hope this article very helps to install AnyShare for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask Us using the comment box section.